Green Urbane takes pride in its vast services encompassing the public sector, private sector, and economic advisory. These services can be used as stand-alone solutions or combined based on your business needs.
Infrastructure and PPP advisory to government entities
Green Urbane offers Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and infrastructure advisory services for all sectors including utilities, transportation, and social infrastructure. Our services revolve around the provision of efficient bid and tender services while expediting deal realization. Keeping the best interests of our clients in mind, we offer top-notch advisory services that benefit both the public and private sectors.
- Pre-feasibility & Feasibility Studies
- Financial modeling and project finance
- PPP tender document development
- PPP tender process management according to international best practices
Infrastructure and PPP advisory to Private Sector bidders
Green Urbane provides exceptional infrastructure and PPP advisory services to mitigate challenges to enter into tenders for private sector bidders. Our services navigate you through the process and make you find your way through the complexities of commercial and funding structures. Our consultants provide top-notch services to foster long-lasting partnerships between the public and private sectors.
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Bidding support
- Fundraising & support on M&A deals across all sectors
- Bidding pricing optimization
Economic Advisory Services
Get an in-depth insight into the current economic trends and understand the market conditions to make an informed decision. Green Urbane is the trusted partner of businesses and helps its clients maintain a competitive edge in the market.
- Economic strategy and Economic Impact Analysis
- Economic & Policy Advisory
- Economic Incentive programs
- Economic Modeling & Forecasting
- Cost-Benefit Analysis & Economic Project Appraisal
Other Advisory Services
- Financial Advisory
- Government Advisory
- Growth & Strategy Advisory
- Market Research